Dear Job Seeker !
Your Welcome to Kirat Helpline
Job Services Portal.
Kindly Register with us by accepting our Terms & Conditions for benefit our services.
HOW TO REGISTER ?
You can register with us by paying nominal registration fee as below :
Fresher (with Experience 0-1 yrs.) – Rs. 300/- Only
Experienced (1yrs. to above) – Rs. 500/- Only
- You can pay registration fee via Our Company Bank Account or Paytm.
- You Need to Email us the documents (Resume, Adhaar Card, Latest Photograph & Payment Transaction Receipt) on our email Address email@example.com
- Once you completed the registration process. You will get a KW Regd. Code on your Mobile Number (which will be mentioned on your resume) within 24 hours of registration.
- Congratulations ! You Got register with Kirat Helpline Job Portal.
- Mention KW Regd. Code for further communication with our Helpline Numbers or Offices or Representatives.
Terms & Conditions for Services
At the Time of registration you must agree with company T&C :-
- That ‘Kirat World’ is agrees to provide placement services to candidate to provide suitable job on the basis of availability of various job openings by way of arranging interviews and coordinating between the Candidate & Employer. However ‘Kirat World’ do not any guaranty to confirm placement.
- That Registration fee is valid till confirm placement but in case of no placement for any reason. Candidate cannot claim refund of Registration Fee from ‘Kirat World’.
- That Candidate will pay 40% Salary to ‘Kirat World’ after successful placement as Service charge. In case of delay ‘Kirat World’ Can take legal action to receive the Service Charges by the candidate after completion of month.
- That Candidate will allow deduction of placement Service charge directly from the Employer/Company. Incase ‘Kirat World’ wants to collect Service Charge directly from Employer/Company.
- That ‘Kirat World’ will provide free replacement without any Registration Fee incase of Termination/Resignation within 45 days of first placement. Free replacement shall be applicable only after receiving complete placement charges.
- That if ‘Kirat World’ provides replacement opportunity to candidate, He/She has to pay service charges again to ‘Kirat World’ for placement.
- That ‘Kirat World’ is not responsible for any dispute between Employer & Candidate.